This is my latest discovery – an ultimate breakfast treat! Have you ever thought of making pasta from pancake?
Our family love the idea. Simply make your pancake per usual but instead of serving it in usual way, cut them a la tagliatelle, top up with your favourite yoghurt or smoothie and add some fresh fruits. YUM!
- 2 eggs
- 125 g of flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 50 of melted butter
- pinch of salt
- (2 tablespoon of sugar-optional)
- vanilla extract
- yoghurt 500g
- fresh fruits of your choice
- Put the flour, eggs, milk, half of the butter and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter. Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
- Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat and carefully brush it with some melted butter. When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- When all ready, roll each pancake and cut it a la tagliatelle . Place your pancake pasta in a cereal bowl, top with yoghurt and fresh fruits.For younger kids you can serve this without yoghurt.