Finding healthier alternatives to snack food is easier than you think! There are so many options beyond potatoes. Try one of my favourites this summer.. And did you know that you can make it also on BBQ?
- head of cauliflower medium size
- 2 tbsp melted butter or 1 tbsp olive oil
- about 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Salt pepper or herbs will add some flavour if you want to make it also for adults
- Preheat oven – 200ºC.
- Quarter the head of cauliflower, and remove the central stem. The florets should fall apart naturally. Slice the florets into 1/4″ , 0.5 cm thick pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper – not foil ! they will stick to foil.
- Brush each piece with a bit of butter or oil, then season (if you use seasoning)
- Roast the cauliflower for 15-20 minutes or until fork-tender, at 200ºC.